The workshop for 2013 is set for a Sunday kick-off, June 23 through awards and goodies on Wednesday, June 26. There will be on-campus housing available and lots of time for mind-melting, brain bursting, turkey-trotting good times in between. [No actual turkeys will be trotting, but gorillas and an occasional lion have made appearances.]
Media Now STL is excited to be working with Lindenwood University, in St. Charles, Missouri, a suburb of St. Louis. [See map here.]
The registration fee includes food (lunch for three days and dinner for two days), lab fees, parking and T-shirt. Registration fees (excluding housing) are:
- $265 Early Bird (payment received by April 17, 2013.)
- $280 (fee received or postmarked by June 7, 2013.)
- $300 (after June 7, 2013).
Housing Fee (Add to Your Registration):
To stay on campus with us, there is a $75 housing fee that covers your three night stay (Sunday – Wednesday) and breakfast each morning. Dorm check out will be 1:00 p.m. on Wednesday, June 26.
BONUS PACK for Advisers:
If five students come to camp from your school (must be the same school), the adviser can attend for just $50. That’s right, your registration fee as an adviser is then only $50. If you elect to stay on campus or to participate in the college credit option, you will need to pay that additional housing or credit fee.
We have three scholarships available to cover registration fees. Scholarships will be due April 15 and selected by April 22. Get details on how to apply here.
Earn College Credit:
Students and Advisers can earn college credit for attending camp and successfully completing Lindenwood University’s criteria.
- A Continuing Education Credit (1) for advisers will be available at $60 per credit hour.
- Participants pay LU directly and complete the required work as established and evaluated by LU staff.
- For high school juniors and seniors, two hours of undergraduate college credit is available for $60 per credit hour. Participants pay LU directly and complete the required work as established and evaluated by LU staff.
- You can receive credit for repeat summer attendance at camp.
The lounges have wireless, TV, comfy furniture and a kitchenette (microwave, refrigerator, etc.). Your room most likely will have wireless as well. Your breakfast will be included in your registration at the Evans Commons (next door to the dorms).
You will need to bring:
Bedding (sheets, pillow, blanket)
Toiletries & Personal items
What to bring:
Check out the list of “what to bring” HERE.
We will refund half of your money up until June 17, 2013, and there will be no refunds after that date.